This is the privacy statement of EU Crime. Your privacy is of great importance to us.
This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it carefully. In
This privacy statement explains what we do with your personal data.
We ensure that your personal details are carefully processed and secured. At
our processing we adhere to the requirements that the AVG (General Regulation
Personal data). That means, among other things, that:
• we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. Which
we do through this privacy statement;
• we limit our collection of personal data to only the
personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
• we first ask you for explicit permission to submit your personal data
process in cases where your permission is required;
• we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data
protect and that also demands of parties that in our assignment personal data
• we respect your right to make your personal details available for inspection on your request
offer, correct or delete.
In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and
use, and for what purpose. We advise you to read this carefully.
2. Personal data that we process
To be able to provide services to you and to guarantee our services to you,
We need some personal information from you. EU Crime processes these
personal data, because you use our services and / or because you use them yourself
has provided us.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
Concerns the news on the site.
• name and address details
• BSN number
• Date of birth
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• Payment details
• IP Address (For website visitors)
• Other information that you provide to us. This mainly concerns all
data that you have on our servers through our services.
We use this information for the following purposes:
• The provision and invoicing of your and our services
• Sending our newsletters
• You can call and / or e-mail if necessary to provide our services
able to deliver and deliver services to you
• Storage of customer data in our database / on our servers, to the agreement
between you and EU Crime
• Inform you about changes to our services and products
3. Data provision to third parties
EU Crime does not share your personal data with third parties like this
is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with one
any legal obligation.
We close one with companies that process data in our assignment
processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and
confidentiality of your data. EU Crime remain responsible for this
EU Crime also provides your personal data to other third parties. Doing this
we only with your express permission.
• Tax and bookkeeper
The data we store is not from minors.
5. Security of personal data
We take the protection of your data very seriously and take appropriate
measures to abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and
to prevent unauthorized modification. For example, we use secure connections via
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which makes all information between you and the website
shielded. This can be recognized by the lock in the address bar of your browser.
We also store the back-ups of our web / hosting services encrypted and are ours
servers and systems well secured.
On some websites so-called cookies are used to your personal use
make the website even more efficient. Cookies are IDs that a web server to your
computer can send, allowing the computer to be used for the duration of the session
automatically accept these cookies. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies
or set your browser so that you receive a notification before the cookies or not on your
computer is saved.
7. Access and change your data
You have the legal right to the personal data you have provided to us at any time
desired time to see if we are requesting personal data to correct and / or
or deletion of your personal data, you can contact us at any time via
You can submit a request for access, correction or deletion by e-mail to us via
information below. To be sure that the request for inspection is by you
done, we request a copy of your ID